Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hair treatment and hair loss prevention

One of the most important things in our lives as well as health is beauty. All men or women on the road to be ugly or beautiful questions, and you will receive a response to one hundred percent. It is only natural and human to want to be nice and abide yourself ugly.

The statistics tells us that beautiful women and men get high positions in their jobs, they be raised faster and looking people are much more successful than less good. Finally, they would be much less socializing, problems are because it easier is friends or dates for a handsome man and beautiful women to find the less beautiful for that.

One thing the men quite particularly fear is hair loss. I still remember what it's like when I suddenly began to comb pick up and he almost handful hair, if take a shower or my hair. I did not know what to do and, frankly, not worry enough, to the process to stop at the beginning. At first I thought it had something to do with the spring, when our organisms are weak and we all get less vitamins. I was at some point, just my hair in the summer and autumn, and so on and so on are still properly. I noticed not much since I saw my Godfather and combing it OK for me, despite the fact was that my hair every day was thinning and suspicious simply always was combing. Finally, if everyone to noticed and told me that I always was bald, I decided to take action. I started reading about the causes of hair loss and discovered some very interesting facts about it. It was not on my genes, because my father was far from fat, and everyone in my family have either not problem. What then was wrong with me? Well, the answer is here:

(1) I was on a nervous breakdown - importance had some mental problems affecting my health and the result was thinning hair. It could be terms been my work or personal life, but the tension that I learned was to start enough for my hair disappear.

2. Poor nutrition. My daily lunch and dinner consisted of some sandwiches and sausage, sometimes potatoes. I eat much with zinc or iron, as speech meet or eat rifle green vegetables. I have not use vitamin B6 or any supplement to help my hair structure is always restored, I also not some recommendations drink plenty of water according to.

These two reasons were enough to see, what I see now if I me the mirror. I'm still not bold, much I would like to see more hair in any case to my godfather. I took some measures after a few years, but it was already too late to back my hair in a natural way without surgery. Therefore my advice for you as soon as you begin to notice you hair loss - discover the reason as soon as possible. If it is not on your family inheritance, it is very effective methods to your hair to revive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More